Two Olympians' Hitting Clinic
Question: What could be better than learning from an Olympic softball player in a small group setting?
Answer: TWO Olympic softball players in a small group setting!
This clinic is a great opportunity for 10 athletes (yes only 10) to learn from two former collegiate All Americans & Olympians. The clinic will be 75 minutes of everything hitting, 30 minutes mental training, 20 minutes Q&A, and will wrap it up with a photo and autograph session. Everyone will take home a signed picture of Janie and Erika!
All attendees will receive a one-month free subscription to RISR. Learn more about HitTrax's RISR app.
- 2020 Team USA Silver Medalist, Tokyo 2020
- 7x member of Team USA
- 3x NCAA All-American for the University of Oregon
- Competed in the 2014 Women’s College World Series
- 300 hits, 200 runs & 100 stolen base club for the Ducks
- University of Oregon’s all-time leader in AB (788), Runs (204), Hits (309), and SB (102).
- Captain of the Italian National Olympic Team, Tokyo 2020
- 4x Conference Player and Hitter of the Year
- Southland Conference Freshman of the Year
- 2x NFCA All-American for McNeese State University
- Ranks 7th in walks and slugging for her career
- Ended collegiate career (.400) BA, (212) RBI’s, (75) HR’s, (299) walks and (.800) SLG%.
Session 1: Friday, Jan. 28th @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Session 2: Saturday, Jan. 29th @9:30 am - 11:30 am